Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Taylor :: Senior!!

I'm slightly, (really) behind on this one, but, better late then never. :) May I introduce this darling girl, Taylor. She was so very sweet, a little timid at first but stepped it up like a pro and it was a delightful shoot. I was so very happy with the lighting, the setting and of course, her gorgeousness! Taylor also brought her guitar along and I was excited! I love working with props that are meaningful to the client. It guarantees a certain uniqueness to their photos and helps me to up my creative notch instead of sticking with what I know. We traipsed all about Glacial Park and got some great stuff. She was a trooper and even foraged through the brush with me to a fallen tree. But enough with the jabber, I'll let you see for yourself! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Favorite #3 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Apparently, I'm funny. :) Photobucket Photobucket Favorite #2 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Favorite #1 Photobucket

No comments: