Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Daniel and Samantha :: Married!!

I'm getting this post up a little late. Usually I skim through photos and pick my favorites, but this time around, I ended up editing everything and then selecting what I wanted. I really loved reliving the day as I edited. Set in the countryside, this outdoor wedding turned out perfectly. Beautiful sky, rich and blue, loomed above as I shot her dress, shoes and every lovely detail Samantha had put so much effort into creating.  Friends and family bustled about ensuring perfection and seeing to the brides every need. While I hung out with the girls, Kelsey, my happy helper, :) stayed with the boys.  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Checking out the hair with her cell. :) Photobucket Samantha, if you're wondering if you looked beautiful, I would have to say no. You so surpassed the word beautiful that day. Stunningly gorgeous PRINCESS!! It was quite the process to get the dress on, but it was a success. :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Favorite #3. I love this photo because this was an excellent example of how Sams best friends surrounded, loved and served her on this day. Photobucket Daniel and Samantha opted for a first look. I love when couples decided to incorporate this element into their wedding day. It takes away the nerves for the ceremony, lends more time to photography and creates a special and intimate moment for just the two of them. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket My view. Photobucket Kelseys view. Photobucket Photobucket Fantastic wedding party. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I absolutely loved our engagement shoot and knew from working with them before, that they would be pros in front of the camera. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Go. On. Girl! Favorite #2. Gorge to the extreme! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Here are some of those lovely details I promised! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Samantha stuck with her engagement theme and was chauffeured to the aisle in a vintage truck. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And just like that, they were married! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket First dance. I do love this next photo, not because it's anything special aesthetically, but it's an accurate depiction of the love they have for each other. I kid you not, they looked like this, all...day. It was pretty amazing! Photobucket Favorite #1. No words necessary. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I noticed that as the Father/Daughter & Mother/Son dances happened, neither could keep their eyes off the other. My heart felt happy. Photobucket As people danced and drank the night away, there was fun happening off the dance floor. Dan and Sam started by releasing the first balloon. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Dear Samantha, you make the best faces. Ever. Photobucket Photobucket Thank you Dan and Sam for choosing me to photograph your wedding. I loved getting to know you both and wish you all the best as you join your lives together for the great adventure.

No comments: