Tuesday, October 30, 2012

McGinley :: Family

Please meet the McGinleys. They are loving, genuine, kind-hearted and as it happens, each one more wackier they the other! They have been dear friends to me and my family for...i'm not quite sure how many years. I was pondering all the memories that we've shared, camping, bonfires, laughing, games, filming awesome, yet ridiculous, videos, laughing, meals, extreme spoons and yes, more ridiculous-i-can't-breathe-i'm-laughing-so-hard-laughing! Uncle Marty and Auntie Katie, I can't tell you how much I cherish your friendship and how blessed I am having your support and prayers through the years. My cousins! Meghan, Kelsey, Rachel and Jenna, you are all so beautiful I can't even stand it! I love laughing with you and being ridiculous with you. You are treasures. Photobucket See the one on the end? That's Will. He's a beloved add on. He and Meghan married this past September. I believe he's adjusted quite well to so many sisters-in-law. They can get kind of silly, but he deals quite well. :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Oh, how wonderful it is. Photobucket Meghan. Photobucket Kelsey. Photobucket Rachel. Photobucket Jenna. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I couldn't get over how FANTASTIC the lighting was that evening! Photobucket Photobucket I'll leave you with this photo of them showing their true colors. Photobucket

No comments: