Monday, October 24, 2011

Sophia and Giada :: 1 year old!

I chose so many photos, and held myself back from choosing more because these two are STINKING CUTE!! Sophia and Giada are 1 year old and are pros in front of the camera.  The poor little things weren't feeling 100% but they still didn't let me down.  They are sweet tempered and beautiful like they're mamma and have the dancing rhythm like they're daddy.  He would start humming and bopping a tune and they're little ears would perk up and they would start wiggling to the music. Oh my gosh...it was way too cute.  Waldy and Alicia, you have two great girls on your hands.


Photobucket Meet Sophia! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Meet Giada Photobucket Photobucket Favorite. I love the index finger in the mouth. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Happy baby!! Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: