Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cheyne and Sarah :: Married!!

Tale as old as time, boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love. I don't know what it is about weddings that consistently bring tears to my eyes. Whether it's the dress or the vows or the kiss or the fact that two people pledge to journey through life together, I love participating in that special day. One reason this wedding was special to me is because i've know these two for a long time. Cheyne since high school and Sarah from the time she was a baby! Cheyne and Sarah, i've loved seeing your relationship blossom and am honored that you wanted me to be a part of your day. I wish you every blessing as you start this new chapter of your lives, together. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket A special moment with mom and her girls. Photobucket Photobucket And married! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Sarah, you are beautiful, really. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Reception was a blast. As the wedding was a 1940's movie theme the cake was genius! And guess who made it. Cheyne! Photobucket Photobucket My favorites of the day, Sarahs younger sister and brother ending the night with a dance. Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Roxanne O'Brien said...

I have to say the photos are just gorgeous. The one with the sun just on her face is breathtaking. But the one that got my heart was the last image. Just so sweet. The love right there almost jumps out at you. Beautiful job!!!

rachel esther said...

She is beautiful! :)
Great job!