Monday, September 12, 2011

Cheyne and Sarah :: Engaged!

I think from the moment I met them at the park they were making me laugh, Cheyne especially. I don't know what it was, a goofy face or a crazy comment, but Sarah and I were giggling the whole time. As I edited these photos, I was struck again at how well these two fit together.  I'm so excited for you, Cheyne and Sarah, as you start this new chapter of your lives, together and i'm quite positive that If you can keep the sense of humor that I got just a small taste of,  you'll do just fine. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Can you see what i'm talking about?? Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Love. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Such big beautiful trees. Photobucket Photobucket Two weeks!! Can't wait!

3 comments:

BeccaAmazing said...

Nice! I really like the willow tree ones. :) One of my friends back in Dport always wanted to get proposed to under a willow tree. They scared me when I was 4. I think it's cause they were overwhelming droopy and shadowy and somehow seemed to reach for you. LOL!

RebeccaLynn said...

Oh geeeeeeeeeez! These are completely fantastic! Gah! Can't wait to see the pics you'll take of the wedding! Great job Jen!

beka said...

wow, those are gorgeous!! <3 wonderful job :)