Monday, August 29, 2011

Eric and Natalie :: Couple

She's adorable, blond and the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. He's tall, dark, handsome and as kind-hearted as they come. God brought them together to create a wonderful couple that have a fantastic and exciting future to come. Not to mention they made me feel like a super photographer! Seriously, these two were way too easy.

Nats and Eric, I loved spending time with you and hearing of your school plans and your traveling adventures. When i'm around you I feel encouraged to chase harder after God. You bless me with your kindness and your laughter. Thank you for inviting me to share in your relationship. You are too wonderful for words.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Um...Natalie, you are GORGE!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rawr.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lighting was delicious.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loved the lighting this day, even with it over powering in the middle, I just can't get enough.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aaaaaand my fav for the day.

Photobucket

1 comment:

BeccaAmazing said...

My 2 observations: There was a random "rawr"inserted between a couple of the pictures that made me look again and then laugh. And did you notice on the last picture the almost green, magical bit of sunlight reflected where her future ring will be?? :)