Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kevin and Katy :: Married!!

Even though it was humid and stormy outside, Katy was cool and calm on the inside. I have to hand it to her, I don't know if I would have been that relaxed if it was raining and my outdoor wedding was due to start soon. God decided to smile down on us and part the clouds at just the right time.  I couldn't help but shake my head in wonder as rain clouds departed and the sun shone down for the ceremony and photos afterwards.  As soon as we were finished, the rains came again. Kevin, you married quite the sweetheart of a girl, but I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new. :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Kevin and Katy had such darling touches all over. They're ceremony and reception was held on Katy grandparents property, which was the third generation to marry there Photobucket. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Many thanks to Jake Preedin who helped me capture the day. I had to post this one Katy. I got lost in photo-land and wasn't quite sure where you had went. "Oh, I think she's outside," says grandma. Sure enough, just chillin with grandpa having a snack! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Katy, you are stunning, and I wasn't the only one to think so. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Six people had the privilege to walk Katy down the isle. Two uncles, her grandparents, daddy and her sweet doggie! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket aaaand my favorite of the day. Taken by Jake, just after the ceremony. A very happy grandma hugging her sweet granddaughter. Photobucket

4 comments:

BeccaAmazing said...

OOH, I really like the picture with them kissing in the background and the flowers on the stump in front. Great idea!

Heather Marie said...

Love them all Jenni! MOH Approved! ;)

Katy T. said...

I love them! I can't wait to see the rest!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

I love the ones of them standing between the tall row of trees. And the last image is something so special! Again, just beautiful.