Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hayley

After about 5,621 cancelations and re-scheduling fiascos, I finally sat in the Starbucks (my home away from home) and waited for Hayley to arrive for our shoot. Having only spoken on the phone, my mind kept conjuring up images of what I thought matched the voice on the other side. After cleaning my lenses for the third time and rudely staring at the 15 or so customers who came in before deciding that they were not who I was here to meet, in came Hayley, and all I could think was, 'what a doll.' She was the cutest little thing I had seen! She had a darling little grey dress, red flats, a great smile and the most perfect ringlets! Having curls myself, I had to hold back asking (at least until the third or fourth question) what she uses on her hair. But enough of the gab and onto the photos! Hayley, you were fabulous to photograph and I'm so glad we finally met up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: