Sunday, June 27, 2010

Emmerson Children

Anyone who follows my blog will have seen these kiddos before, but in the case you haven't, allow me to introduce the Emmerson Children.

Photobucket

Destiny.

Photobucket

Drake.

Photobucket

Xander.

Photobucket

Jewel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sad but true, as of late, we have been apart and not spending nearly them amount of time together that I want, but this little group is near and dear to my heart. I've been a part of their lives since they have come into the world, photographed two out of the four births, baby-sat them, read them stories, rocked them so sleep, played monsters, played barbies, played kitties, gone on many family outings, changed diapers, hugged, kissed and have loved them to pieces. I can't imagine a life without them or mommy and daddy (Melissa and Johnny), but soon they will be moving out of the country.

Emmersons, you have stuck closer to me then a brother, loved me unconditonally and Jesus has used you to help change my life for the better. I can't fathom having to do life without you. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: