Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ben and Janine :: Married!

I recently had the privilege of shooting a wedding for two wonderful people. Ben and Janine didn't have a 'traditional' wedding, but it was special, intimate and unique to them. Ben and Janine decided to have no guests at their wedding ceremony but had only me (yay!) and the minister. They married at a darling hotel in darling downtown Geneva. (Yes, it was so darling I did have to say it twice!) Everything was going so lovely, until it started to rain, and it kept raining until we were done shooting. Typical. I felt so sad that we were not able to shoot at some of the areas that we were hoping, but it forced us to be creative and made for a memorable and enjoyable day with some fantastic shots, if I do say so myself! Here are some of my favorites of the day.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Favorite!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ben and Janine, thank you for bring me in and letting me share in your special day. P.S. Tell Cameron I said hello. :)

No comments: