Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Little Visit

Every year (well, almost every year) since I was about 8, I would visit my cousin Rebecca, or she would come and visit me for one week in the summer. We live about 2 1/2 hours away from each other. I would say that this was one of the best weeks out of my summer!! We would laugh non stop and be silly together and make crazy memories.
WELL, I just came back from visiting her for a couple of days, and as to be expected, I came back with a sore side from all the laughing!! She took me around downtown davenport and we had some fun with the camera. Here are some of my favorites!

Some of the sites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was an outdoor pavilion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Becca, pretending to be a rockstar...or maybe she wan't pretending...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are such weirdos! haha!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: