Sunday, October 19, 2008

Joylynn and Ethan

They're married!!! Joylynn and Ethan got married last Saturday, and they could have not asked for a more perfect day. Everything was beautiful, the weather, the flowers, the dresses and most of all the bride. :) Joy was absolutely beaming all day. I loved watching the two interact together, she would look up to him with her beautiful eyes and he always had a smile for her.

I really enjoyed this wedding for the fact that I shot it with my friend, Beth. I just relaxed and took photos of whatever caught my eye. I would say as a photographer that I love people and catching them laugh, or catching them at a moment that could only they could bring about. But as I looked at my pictures, most didn't even have people in them! I love details, I love the little things, I love the abstract!

Here are a few of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every time I walked by the cupcake table, I could smell the sugar! haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Joy and Ethan!! I loved sharing your day with you! God bless your marriage!

Slideshow soon to come!!

No comments: