Monday, September 22, 2008

Chelsea

Meet Chelsea. She is one of the loveliest and kindest girl I've met. I was so excited when she asked me to do her senior photos. She was a breeze to shoot and did anything I asked her to do. (Including climbing 5 feet up a wall and standing on a window edge 3 inches wide.) haha

I've know Chelsea for forever and am amazed at what a beautiful woman the Lord has created her to be. She has a heart of passion, love and is gracious to whomever she meets. She also has the heart of a worshiper, and plays a wicked awesome piano! I think I could listen to her for hours! I hope you enjoy these, Chel, as much as I did taking them!

Photobucket

Did I mention her great taste in shoes?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Sherah said...

Hi Jenni! I found your blog from Joy's blog... and just wanted to let you know that your pictures are fantastic! You've got a great eye for composition and color :)