Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Red Revolution

Red Revolution was the name of the meetings. It stood for the blood of Jesus that covers us. Pastor Lisa and Obidiah led the meetings, and they were some of the most real and authentic people that I've met. Their passion and love for Jesus and for the people they meet was amazing. I couldn't talk to them for two seconds without smiling and feeling loved.
To start the meetings Peter and the team would lead worship and everyone would be shouting or crying or laying on their faces. The presence of God was so strong, it was all we could do.
So, of course, I couldn't help myself and had to bring my camera! I was excited to capture one of the things that I love to do the most, worship Jesus.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: