Monday, August 4, 2008

Lindsey and Jared

I have known Lindsey, I think, for forever. Haha. We have gone to the same church since we were both small. We were never close friends (which I feel sad about now) but I loved that she invited me to be a part of her day!

Photobucket

She looked absolutly beautiful, and had such a sweet and positive attitude the whole day. The day was planned to be all outside, but sadly the weather had other ideas, two rain showers and lots of wind.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I felt so sad as she was looking out of the dressing room window at the chaos outside in dismay! But she just turned from the window, and said with a smile and a sigh, "Whatever!" haha! She was such a trooper!

Here are some of my favorites.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just about to walk down the isle with her dad, who also married them. It was very touching.
Jareds face absolutly lit up when he saw her at the end of the isle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so excited for you Lindsey and Jared!! God bless your marriage and give you His love for each other and an excitement for your new journey with each other.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh! I'm so happy for Lindsey... she looked so beautiful. And GREAT job, Jenni! Congrats on your up and running business. You'll go far. :)