Saturday, July 26, 2008

My first post! I'm excited to finally get this blog going! It seems like it's been in the works for much longer then it should have been. haha! I would like to introduce you to the newest love of my life. Alexander John Emmerson.
Photobucket

Is he not the most precious thing you have ever seen??
Photobucket
Photobucket
My dear friends, the Emmersons were blessed with this little guy about six weeks ago.


Photobucket

Older siblings, Destiny and Drake, were pretty excited!


Photobucket

He is a sweet little guy. Johnny and Melissa, your ratio is now two to three, you're out-numbered!! Congratulations! He is beautiful.

2 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

YAY!! Jenni!!! I'm sooo soo excited for you! LOVE the blog and the pictures...so precious! Can't wait to see you take off! Thank you so much for dinner the other night! It was so fun hanging out! :)

BethLaurren said...

hey you got it up!! Love the green!!