Wednesday, August 13, 2008

James and Brianna

On Saturday, I shot such a beautiful wedding! It was a gorgeous sunny day, the bride was glowing and the groom was beaming. Brianna was such a beautiful bride and James would just look at her through his big, brown, adoring eyes. I have never know a couple with such a deep and all-encompassing passion and love for each other and for their God.

I think what I loved the most about them is that they had saved their first kisses for each other. It was so precious! I thought he was going to eat her at the alter, and I couldn't stop giggling as I was attemping to photograph it!! I know brianna was hoping that there wouldn't be any awkwardness at the reception with all the clinking glasses and the kissing, since they had just had their first, but they both looked like they enjoyed themselves quite a bit! lol!!

Here are some of my favorites!

Photobucket
These guys were way to fun! I had a blast shooting the bridal party!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brianna looked stunning, and her father, Mark, looked so proud as he walked her down the isle. I was teary as they walked past me.
Photobucket
Photobucket

These flower petals were, apparently, way to fun to leave in the basket!!



Enjoy the slideshow!




James and Brianna, I'm so excited that you invited me to be a part of your day. I know that the Lord is going to bless your marriage and use it in a powerful way. You're in my heart. Blessing and love to you both in your new journey!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Hey Jenni,
Beautiful pictures! Hope things are well in Kentucky
- Jordan

Anonymous said...

Jenni,
Great shots! We love the pictures you took. What a beautiful wedding. You captured that special event with sophisticated style.
Opa and Omi