Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scott and Jenni :: Married!!

On occasion, I get to shoot a wedding with my best friend Beth, but as it happened, I got to shoot TWO with her this month!! Mike and Jill from my last post, and Scott and Jenni. Scott is actually a cousin of Beth, so for part of the wedding she just chilled and enjoyed the wedding and I finished up.
Scott and Jenni planned a beautiful wedding. The church where they married was just a couple blocks from her parents house and was huge and beautiful on the inside. The ceremony was at the old Chenney mansion in Oak Park, IL.

Here is day in a nutshell (and some of my favorites!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the cutest thing to me. This little girl was tiniest thing and was wearing a tee shirt so big, she had two freezer clips holding it on!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lighting was beauuuuuutiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flowers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first dance was out on the patio...at sunset

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite of the day.

Photobucket

No comments: