Monday, October 18, 2010

Mike and Jill :: Married!

What a fantastic day!! Among shooting a stunningly beautiful wedding, I got to do it with my best friend Beth, I got to spend time with my dear cousins, and I got to shoot this wedding at this sweet vineyard and winery! Mike and Jill were so sweet and i'm pretty sure that Jill never had anything but a smile on her face. The day provided brilliant blue skies and the backdrop was lush green wine vines. Here are a few of my favorites.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't pick just one, I loved them all!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just after their 'first look'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little grainy...but I like it. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni--it's Jill, the bride from this shoot! I just came back to your blog for the first time since I was looking you up right after you shot our wedding--these are STUNNING!! Beth just put up our photos at pictage and I am so glad that I thought to come back here and look, you have so many beautiful shots! Thank you so much for coming and being a part of it! I am so impressed and thrilled to see these :)