Monday, April 5, 2010

Mercedes Alejandra

I had the privilege of meeting Alejandra (Ale) in September, when she started working at the restaurant. We swiftly became friends, I think our weirdness is what bonded us so fast!! I can't easily think of another person that I laugh so much with! (Especially when there is a bottle of wine involved!!)
Ale is in the process of starting her own marketing business. It was a different idea then I had heard before but loved the idea instantly! High Heels Marketing provides beautiful and engaging models for business marketing networks. This model of marketing was started in California. Sooooo.....Ale and I were taking just a few snapshots for her website and I couldn't resist putting a few up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is, by the way, how we look all the time when we are together!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't even believe how stunning she is. It's sickening, really. I love you girl and I think this business is a fantastic idea!! Can't wait til our shoot in Chicago!

No comments: