Sunday, August 23, 2009

Meredith and Nathan ::: Married!!

Meet Meredith and Nathan.  I don't think there has ever been a bride and groom that I giggled at so much.  Especially Mere, that girl had so many crazy faces!  

It was a beautiful day with a beaming groom and a radiant bride. It was such a fun day with wonderful people.  I think what struck me most is the love that I saw between the bride and her family.  She is the youngest with three brothers ahead of her.  They adored her and laughed at all her antics.  

I also got to shoot this wedding with my best friend Beth!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a llloooonnngggg kiss...Nate and Mere danced there way down the aisle!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One more with Beth and Nick! Cutest couple ever!!

Photobucket


Congrats Nate and Mere!!! I loved being a part of your day, thank you for including me in it.

2 comments:

BethLaurren said...

soooo cute babes!! Thanks so much for everything!! I miss shooting with you and we should definitely do this more often!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking such wonderful pics of my pumpkin and her special day...you took fantastic shots!!
Mom of the bride