Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Emmersons

It's not new for me to take photos of the Emmersons. I love these guys so much, not to mention they have THE most darling children on the planet. Melis asked me to come over and do family photos mostly because she had family in town from Canada.

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls...and the boys. :)

Photobucket

We went to the park next. Kids and flowers, you really can't go wrong.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Destiny...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Four generations of women

Photobucket

Meet Krista. Darling girl, SO easy to photograph.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was photographing a different family member, but turned to my bag and saw her layig on the bench with a book.

Photobucket

And last came Joel. Mister 'wild at heart.'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: