Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kelsey :: Senior!

Meet Kelsey. She's cute. She's sweet. She's petite! I met Kelsey through her older sister Hayley, whose senior photos I took a couple years ago.  These sisters are too sweet and absolutely adorable. Working with Kelsey was so easy and fun!
I hope you had fun too Kelsey! I can't wait to show you these! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Kelsey is a soccer girl so I asked her to bring her soccer ball and she showed me what she was made of! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Hayley was able to join us for the shoot so we ended the night with photos of the two of them! Apparently, they think I'm funny. Photobucket Thank you ladies for allowing me to be a part of your lives and your story. You are both too cute. Kelsey, I wish you the best as you head to school and Hayley...I wish I was small enough to smuggle away in your suitcase! Have a fab time in France!!

No comments: