Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kevin and Nicole :: Married!!

I was excited for this wedding. I really, really liked Kevin and Nicole, even from our first meeting. They sat across from me and shared with me everything, from their first meeting to engagement and I loved hearing everything in between. They met in highschool and were each others first sweethearts, but as they got more and more serious the moms and dads agreed, it was too serious. So they broke up and went their separate ways to college. After a time, their paths crossed again, and that was all it took. I could see a love they had in their eyes for the other, and clearly, it ran deep. Nicole and Kevin, I am so honored that you entrusted me to take part in your wedding day and in your lives. Thank you.

Alright, prepare yourself, you're in for a mess of photos! I found all my favorites and realized that it may take half the day to look at them all, so I narrowed it down the best I could and here is what we have!

A present from Kevin and getting ready. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Jake Preedin helped me document the day and I couldn't have done it with out him. Jake spent the morning with the guys and I stuck with the girls.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Awesome keepsake!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

I love everyones reaction to first seeing the bride in the wedding dress. Hair and makeup are a blast, but once the dress is on...it's serious!!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Whu-Bham!! Nicole you are...so stunning.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

What a great group of guys!! While I was taking those, Jake was taking this. Sometimes I wonder what I look like to these people. Some crazy photographer chick who looks somewhat haphazard while constantly shuffling around a camera bag. Good. Grief. Thank you, Jake, for giving me a 'mirror' and an outside look of the day. :)
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

While I was taking those, Jake was taking this.
  Photobucket

We had some time before the ceremony started, so we took it as a photo op!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Fly away veil!!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

Nicole's bridesmaids were just as amazing. While constantly attending to her needs, they laughed joked and genuinely enjoyed each others company.
  Photobucket

Just before the ceremony, we paused for a prayer. Kevin and Nicole prayed together and joined hands before joining their hearts together. But no peeking! A curtain separated them.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

One of the many details these two put together. Below is always one of my favorite photos of the day; the first glimpse of the bride.
  Photobucket

Married!!
  Photobucket

I love this moment too. The I-can't-believe-we're-actually-married look!!
  Photobucket

1 is my view and 2 is Jakes view.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My view.
  Photobucket

Jakes view.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My view.
  Photobucket

Jakes view.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 is my view, 2 is Jakes view.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

My view.
  Photobucket

Jakes view.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

WowWowWowWow!!! Work it girl!!
  Photobucket

One of my favorites of the day. My stunningly beautiful view.
  Photobucket

Loving Jakes view.
  Photobucket

A couple details at the reception.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I stole the newlyweds outside the reception hall for just a few more shots.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

One last shot as the night was winding down.
  Photobucket

Kevin and Nicole, Thank you, thank you for letting me share in your day. I can't wait for our 'We Did' shoot! :)