Monday, April 9, 2012

Alley :: Senior!!

Meet beautiful, Alley. We got together for a senior shoot in downtown St. Charles. Even though I had been to St Charles, it was a new location to shoot in. I loved it! It's so lovely to break out of the routine and have a challenge. Not only do I grow as a photographer, I get better photos because my mind is always moving. ANYWAY! Here are some of my favorites of the day. Despite Alleys claims of being a rookie, she preformed like a rockstar! See for yourself. :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Work. It. Lady. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Such a cute little theater! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Um, yes. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Probably my favorite of the day :) Photobucket

No comments: