Monday, January 23, 2012

A muffin

Oh my...it's just been so long! So much has been going on since my last post, but unfortunately, the blog has been simmering on the back burner.
I was recently in SC again, visiting family and enjoying the sunny weather. As I'm looking at the slushie rain that's pouring down outside, I'm wondering why I got on the plane back to Chicago! While I was visiting Omi and Opa, my aunt, uncle and two little cousins came to visit. It was the first time a got to meet Matthew and I think it was love at first sight. Photobucket Photobucket Cousin Sarah, doing a puzzle with Opa. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Such a chunk! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Happy little family. Photobucket It's obvious who his favorite person is! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket My favorite Omi and Opa! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: