Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Canada

A few weeks back my mom and I traveled to Canada to visit our close friends, the Emmersons. Although, i'm still not quite sure why we chose to take this trip in the winter, we had fun and safe travels none the less! As it happens, Niagara Falls is just and hour from they're house so we took a short trip after church. It was short for two reasons. One, it was FREEZING and two, we had four sleepy kids with us. :) I felt sad that I had only one lens with me...but I made the best of it!

Here are the kiddos! Destiny in her dance class.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love those two crazy boys. I have missed that sweet little face.

Photobucket

So, next to the Emmersons back yard lives a couple who had there son visiting from Germany. Unfortunately, from what I had heard, but not seen, he was a nomad with dreads down to his waist. He didn't want to impose on his parents by staying in their house, even though he was helping them while they were sick, so he came up with an interesting solution for himself. He constructed an igloo in the backyard. AN IGLOO!! Also, what I heard, but did not see, he had shelves, candles and even lights from the 'ceiling.'

Photobucket

Unfortunately for me I wasn't brave enough to walk over and knock on his flap so I watched and waited for him to emerge, camera ready, but much to my dismay, he did not. Contrary to that last sentence, i'm not some wierdo creeper. haha!

The Falls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite.

Photobucket

No comments: