Thursday, January 20, 2011

South Carolina :: Day 2

So perhaps the car wash photos aren't as magnificent as I promised, but what was magnificent was going outside and not instantly losing the feeling in my fingers. I forget how much I love ( and need ) the sun. After a flurry of doctors and therapy appointments this morning, the three of us sat in the driveway and soaked up as much sun as possible. Hopefully, when returning to the gray skies and snow, I will have soaked in enough to last me until spring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Opa watched a gave direction from the garage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, I never thought I would ever, EVER wear crocks, but I forgot my car-washing shoes at home. This shows how much I love Omi, also my leather boots.

Photobucket

Nice and clean!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later in the evening, Bill and Kristina, some good friends joined us for coffee and Stollen. I'm very thankful and relieved that they have such wonderful friends to help and encourage them.

Photobucket

Sorry for the grainyness...didn't bring the flash.

No comments: