Friday, September 10, 2010

Family

She is goofy and crazy, sweet and thoughtful, has an ever-present smile and is ready with a laugh or a silly face in an instant. She puts her all into her world, her husband, her children and her business, her name is Kathy Cappas, and she is my adorable boss.

Photobucket

I did a shoot with her and her three beautiful children, and altho it was a miniscule shoot in my opinion, I could have gone on all day, they were fabulous and easy to photograph. Kathy wanted me to capture a specific photo that had been taken of her and the three children 10 years ago. She ended up loving this photo, and wanted it taken every 10 years, fabulous idea in my opinion.

Here are some of the favs, and the 10 year photo is last one. :) I love you Kathy!!

Alex.

Photobucket

Lindsey.

Photobucket

Olivia.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: