Thursday, August 19, 2010

Linda

Linda surprised her husband a few months ago with a surprise birthday party. Little did she know that same thing would happen to her not too far down the road. I felt scared that she knew everything, all of her husbands, Roger, work would be in vain and nothing would be surprise. BUT, my photos suggest otherwise! Everything was lovely, the decorations, the food, the atmosphere, but i think my favorite part of the night was the fact that many of Lindas family had driven many miles for the occasion.

Happy Birthday Linda! You're near and dear to my heart. xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the glasses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites, Linda and her mama.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another one of my favorites, not necessarily for the subjects of the photo but for the scrambling people in the backround. Hahaha!

No comments: