Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bekah:::Life

Oh Bekah, I don't even know what to say. I remember so clearly, the four of us, sitting on Melissa's bedroom floor dreaming, wondering what the future would hold for us. It doesn't seem so long ago, and I suppose it wasn't, but all I can't think to say is, I can't believe, I can't believe, I can't believe!!! I thought I was going to burst when I found out peters affections for you, I loved dragging you out for photos, 4 days i believe it was, after you started dating, I will always treasure the fact that I was in your bridal party and I'm so so sooooo happy that I can be apart of (and document) this next part of your journey. I'm so excited to meet your new little one.

P.S. If I look half as good as you do when I'm 8 months pregnant, I'll be ecstatic!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

BethLaurren said...

Well done, girl. Well done. These are beautiful.