Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fun Weekend!!

This weekend was awesome! Not only did I get to shoot a wedding with my best friend Beth, but then the two of us hung out in Chicago together! It was so so nice to spend time in the city, no agenda, just relaxing.  We shopped, had lunch, took photos, drank coffee.  It was fabulous.  And of course, the wedding, fabulous as well.  I think the part of this wedding that I loved the most was that the bride and groom opted to see each other before the wedding.  I took photos of the "first look" and, let me tell you, it was the SWEETEST thing ever! As you'll see in the photos below, she could hardly contain her joy and she walked up to him, the moment after she tapped him on the shoulder and he turned, they both broke.  They were hugging and crying...it was one of the most beautiful things i've seen.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cutest little kid ever!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Chicago!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

liv said...

Hi! My name is Liv, my cousin is Allix Ortegon (Valentine)-- you had photographed her wedding. I just wanted to say that I love your photography style! And, if you don't mind, ask a few questions =)
-what kind of camera do you use?
-how did you get started in photography?

Thanks <3

liv duran