Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer...or is it?

I don't know about anywhere else, but in Illinois, it definitely doesn't feel like summer. There have been a few summerish days, but it's been fairly cold. Not something that I've been excited about. None the less, I've been operating in the typical busy summer fashion. Here are some of the things I've been up to.

I went along to swim lessons with my littlest brother, but on the way he got a scrape and did not want to get in the water anymore then his knees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two adorable little boys that I photographed, more to come here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some good friends of mine from church, the McClelands. The McClelands have three boys, all of whom I love and find adorable, altho they are all bigger then me. Haha.
Family had come into town and they wanted to get all together for some photos, we had fun, of course!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Grandma.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sad but true. My server apparently doesn't like me right now, so until we are on friendly terms again no slideshows.

No comments: