Sunday, May 10, 2009

Allix and Michael

This past Friday, I shot the wedding of Allix and Michael. Cutest couple ever!! They had a small, small wedding, so small that there were just four of us present. Allix, Michael, the officiant and me. I have never been to a wedding like that before, but I loved it. It was unique to them, and both were glowing. Thank you both for letting me be a part of your day!!

Here are few teasers, more to come soon.

Photobucket

Are they cute or what??

Photobucket

Her dress was just long enough that she needed to carry it, Michael helped. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Allix, I couldn't resist leaving this one in color!

2 comments:

M.Ortegon said...

Wow, Jenni.

Wow.

Anonymous said...

My two best friends in the whole world are absolutely gorgous people inside and out. Jenni you captured both, bravo!