Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vacation

I feel so happy to finally be here in South Carolina! Although the weather had not been exactly what I had hoped, i'm still enjoying myself and the company of my Omi and Opa!

It was raining the first few days I was here, but I still wanted to get out there with my camera, so as soon as a break in the rain came, or at least when it wasn't pouring anymore I quickly dashed out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This afternoon Omi and I went to lunch with a few girls from the neighborhood. I snapped a few photos while we waited for the girls to arrive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had fun with you this afternoon ladies! It was lovely to be able to reconnect and to spend time with you! Until next time!


Here are a few that I took just a few minutes ago...it was finally sunny, and it looked so pretty against the trees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: