Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hugh and Sherry

Last Tuesday was Sherrys birthday and one of her many surprises was a photo shoot!!! Yay!! I don't know why I hadn't thought to get her and her hubby in front of my camera sooner. I love love love taking pictures, but sometimes when it comes to thinking of taking pictures... :)

There is so much in my heart when I think of Hugh and Sherry. They have been a big emotional and mental support for me. They have loved me through my pretty times and my ugly times. They have encouraged me and pushed me to reach the sky. I have thousands of happy memories, and have had lots talks laughs and tears with this family (many of those over folding the socks, right sher! ;) I'm excited to share with you this very special piece of my heart.

Hugh, thank you for being a listening ear when I needed you. You mean the world to me. I love you.

Sherry, my dear sister, your are so beautiful, inside and out. Thank you for hearing my heart and seeing me for me and loving me anyway. :) You are precious to me, and I'm excited to share with you in your year of jubilee!!

P.S. I want to go out in the spring with all the pretty flowers and do another shoot, I didn't get nearly all the photos I wanted!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: